Being a fitty is great! You have the stamina to dance all night, lift your suitcase unassisted and run for the last bus home. There are some things we all have to put with though; here’s 10 things every girl into fitness can relate to!
Being a fitty is great! You have the stamina to dance all night, lift your suitcase unassisted and run for the last bus home. There are some things we all have to put up with though; here’s 10 problems every girl into fitness can relate to!
- Having so much laundry to do because your entire basket is always full of activewear…who says leggings can only be worn in the gym?
- Your nails are forever getting chipped from lifting and running
- Carrying around your gym bag, Tupperware and handbag all day is almost a workout in itself, and even worse when you’ve trained arms that day!
- Not being able to afford normal clothes because all your money is spent on Fabletics, Lululemon and Sweaty Betty
- Your flatmates constantly complain about your supplement and superfood stash taking over the entire kitchen
- Regular clothing sizes never fit because you no long have normal people proportions
- Guys at the gym catching you looking at them and thinking you’re interested when you’re really just wondering how much longer they’re going to be using that squat rack.
- Being hungry All. The. Time…and then spending the rest of your money on food and supplements
- Feeling like you need a ‘leg day’ badge to get a seat on the tube after training legs
- When it hurts to laugh, sneeze or cough for days after you’ve done an ab workout
You may find that Windows Modules Installer Worker process gives high disk usage on a PC. This can be because of the following. Sometimes you see the CPU usage in Windows 8.1/ 10 is very high. During that time, the … Windows modules installer worker – High CPU usage – Win 8.1/ 10.
Do you have any more you could add to the list? Let us know below or find us @fitssi